2012年5月14日 星期一

被迫長大

愛人失戀了
痛撤心肺的那種
雖然很愛但是卻又不得不放手的愛情真是一種毒瘤
除非自己想要被根治
否則一輩子都會想不透吧


陪她抽抽煙喝喝酒卻也不知道要跟她說什麼
她是聰明人
知道什麼對自己好什麼是不好
有時候愛情本身的停損點是自己設定的
是時候放手了
女人要幸福還是要對自己好一點 多愛自己一點
我相信有人會很愛很愛妳也很珍惜妳的










Somethin' filled up
像是有些什麼溢滿了我的心
my heart with nothin',
卻是空無一物
someone told me not to cry.
某個人告訴我不要為此哭泣

But now that I'm older,
但現在我長大了
my heart's colder,
我的心也隨之冷漠
and I can see that it's a lie.
了解到那不過是個謊言
Children wake up,
孩子們,快醒來
hold your mistake up,
停止你正犯下的錯誤
before they turn the summer into dust.
趕在他們將夏日變成一片塵土之前

If the children don't grow up,
孩子們不想長大
our bodies get bigger but our hearts get torn up.
但身型卻漸漸膨脹 心也因此撕裂
We're just a million little gods causin' rain storms turnin' every good thing to
我們只不過是上帝製造的百萬小雨滴,專門讓美好的事物腐鏽
rust.

I guess we'll just have to adjust.
我想我們只是需要做一些調整

With my lightnin' bolts a glowin'
就著我灼熱的電光
I can see where I am goin' to be
我能看見我的心之所嚮
when the reaper he reaches and touches my hand.
當收割的農人觸及我的手

With my lightnin' bolts a glowin'
就著我鮮豔的電光
I can see where I am goin’
我能看見我的心之所嚮
With my lightnin' bolts a glowin'
就著我耀眼的電光
I can see where I am, go-go, where I am
我能看見我心之所嚮、歸屬的地方
You'd better look out below
而你最好了解到
當日人次: 3 累積人次: 290

沒有留言:

張貼留言